In the heart of Tel Aviv, at the center of the city’s version of Soho, stands 4 Florentine, a complex of apartments designed by architect Ilan Pivko.
In addition to its attractive location in the west end of Florentine, the project has a sophisticated design that combines the vision of Tel Aviv’s White City with the needs of today’s home buyers.
4 Florentine is composed of four nine-story buildings that contain one- to four-bedroom apartments at very attractive prices. The range of apartments can be tailored to the needs of a wide variety of inhabitants, such as students, young couples, families and investors.
- Contemporary and innovative design, alongside smart and practical planning
- Flexible design and division of rooms, even in one-bedroom apartments
- A variety of kitchen plans that can be adapted to the needs of each resident at a superior standard of quality
- A variety of options for flooring and climate control
- A rich selection of bathroom fixtures
- Double-glazed windows to keep out noise while enabling residents to enjoy the view of the urban landscape
- Underground parking and a storage space for each apartment
- Ideal location
The ground floor of the 4 Florentine complex serves as an example of the benefits of city life. A large shopping center offers brand-name stores, coffee shops, a swimming pool, a gym and a spa.
The complex is surrounded by 0.75 acres of greenery, partitioned by wooden walkways and stunning landscaping.
4 Florentine is located near many of Tel Aviv’s centers of culture and nightlife. It is just 750 meters from the sea and is close to the Neve Tzedek neighborhood, the Suzanne Dellal Center for Dance and Theater, the Gesher Theater, the Tachana complex and more.